Bilbo Has Even More Soul
Where are you going? Туда и обратно. But soulfully, as befits one who drinks with a multitude of sweaty dwarves.
Forget overlong, soulless adaptations from Holly- and Wellingtonwood. Starring a soulful version of Jonathan Winters, this Хоббит conveys the spirit of the work, the spirit that inspired that cute little толкинистика to play dress-up in the park, which in turn inspired you to play dress-up in the park. Sadly, you did not inspire her. Instead, Volodya "spoke friend and entered." He is a rat bastard, Volodya.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters