Man Shoots Man Over Kant
Is it still tragic if it's non-fatal? We do not know. That, I would say, is a philosophical question. We do know one thing, however.
Their mistake was having this argument in line at the beer store. This would never, never have happened in line for vodka.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Genre Matters