Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
We are torn. Mordvina asks the correct question: "How does this agree with the Russian soul?" Yet we find the notion of being buried in a coffin shaped like a giant vodka bottle seductive.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters