Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
Is it possible that the author of "Boot-Scootin' Boogie" could have a Big Russian Soul? We are skeptical. But we know his secret stash of Soviet art is already quietly changing the nature of American country music.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters