Bilbo's Got Soul
Despite his roots in the longing of certain Englishmen for the old agrarian ways and the associated pecking order, Bilbo Baggins has soul. How? The illustrations on this Soviet-era edition just reek of BRS. Also, the site that's hosting them is littered with photo ads featuring nearly-naked women. So... not safe for work but chock full of soul.
I mean, look at Gollum. Just look at him. The soulless version's a bit of a chubacabra but ours is more of a Cheburashka.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters