I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
"I think I grasped the Russian soul when I listened to the Cherry Garden," an Indian fan of the Voice of Russia wrote.
If anyone could transmit the Big Russian Soul over the airwaves and into the soulless carcass of a foreigner, it would be Chekov. However, Chekov would also know that foreigners cannot hope to grasp the magnificence of the Big Russian Soul.
If this Indian fan of the Voice (and Soul) of Russia wants to make this claim, he or she will need to back it up by taking our quiz.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters