Ten Hours of Eduard Khil
We have mixed feelings about Eduard Khil's resurgent Trololo fame. Clearly the man has soul, but what does his fame among the soulless mean?
With the aid of vodka, buttered bread, raw bacon and pickles, we debated this issue for nearly ten hours. The results were ambiguous, fuzzy even, but one thing was clear to all of us: Eduard Anatolyevich has soul. The soulless masses cannot look away. They cannot stop listening. They cannot get enough.
And, of course, they cannot hope to understand.
Related Articles: Soul Culture
- Soulful Coffins? Or Soulless Abominations?
- Bilbo's Got Soul
- Could Ronnie Dunn Have a BRS?
- I Admire You, But You Are Mistaken
- Viktor Erofeyev Joshes With Us
- Learn Russian the Right Way
- Soviet History as Tetris Song
- Alain Delon Doesn’t Drink Cologne
- Bilbo Has Even More Soul
- Man Shoots Man Over Kant
- Genre Matters